- 1 box of Explore Cuisine Pad Thai Noodles
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 8 ounces Tofu
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large shallot, finely diced
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 lime
Pad Thai Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons vegan fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Lime wedges, fresh bean sprouts, chili flakes, chopped scallions, roasted peanuts
- Cook the Stir Fry Noodles according to instructions
- Whisk the vegan fish sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Blot tofu with paper towels pressing down firmly. Cut tofu into ¾ inch cubes, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and for extra crispy, dredge in a little corn starch.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan or wok, over medium-high heat. Cook the tofu until crispy on all sides.
- Gather your chopped shallots and garlic, cooked noodles, cooked tofu and Sauce around the stove. Heat a little more oil in the wok over medium heat, add shallot & garlic and stir fry 2-3 minutes. Add the noodles, stir fry 2-3 minutes until noodles are soft and pliable and even a little crispy.
- Pour in the Pad Thai Sauce and stir everything together and cook 1-2 minute, then add the tofu and stir fry for a few more minutes.
- Toss in 1/2 the bean sprouts and roasted peanuts and sprinkle with chili flakes and scallions. Garnish with salt, pepper, lime, cilantro, basil and whatever else you would like to add and enjoy!