- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 box of Explore Cuisine Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes.
Add garlic, basil, and red pepper flakes and cook 1 minute.
Add sauce, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until thickened to your liking.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and mix together with sauce.
- Add in some extra red pepper flakes to make it extra spicy and enjoy!