- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ cup basil fresh leaves
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 1 cup plant-based or regular milk unsweetened
- ⅛ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pepper freshly ground
- 1 box of Explore Cuisine Red Lentil Spaghetti
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- ⅓ cup white wine
- 1 red onion medium, finely diced
- 2 cups spinach fresh
For The Sauce
- Place the sauce ingredients in an immersion blender and blend until smooth.
For the Pasta
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Make sure to save some pasta water!
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped onion and cook for 3-4 minutes, then add garlic and cook for a minute. Don’t let it burn, deglaze with the white wine.
- Add the spaghetti into the same skillet with the onion and garlic, then pour the sauce and pasta water in.
- Add in the spinach and stir to combine with spaghetti and sauce.
- Add more nutritional yeast, halved cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil if desired and enjoy!