- 1 ½ tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- 1 box of Explore Cuisine Brown Rice Ramen
- For the soup base:
- 2 teaspoons of chili crisp sauce
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of white vinegar
- A pinch of sugar
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
Red chilies, scallions, sesame seeds, cilantro
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan over high heat and cook the mushrooms for 2 minutes. Stir in the soy sauce and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Meanwhile cook the Brown rice ramen noodles according to the package.
- For the broth, heat the chili crisp, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in a pot over low heat. Stir and cook until it bubbles and add in the vegetable broth. Bring it to a boil and then remove from the heat.
- Combine the noodles, mushrooms, and broth and garnish with red chilies, scallions, sesame seeds, and cilantro and enjoy!