- 1 medium onion
- 6 cloves garlic
- 24 ounces zucchini
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 box of Explore Cuisine Chickpea Fusilli
- Toss zucchini with garlic, onion, olive oil, salt and pepper and spread on a sheet pan. Roast 425F about 25 minutes, until tender and browned, tossing halfway.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. When boiling, add the pasta and cook according to package directions for al dente. Drain the pasta and don’t forget to save some of the pasta water!
- Remove the vegetables from the oven when done and transfer to a blender. Add the parmesan cheese and broth. Puree until smooth.
- Toss with the pasta, adding reserved water, as needed to loosen the sauce to your desired taste. Top with fresh black pepper and serve with Parmesan cheese, and enjoy!