- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 box of Explore Cuisine Stir Fry noodles
- 1 head of broccoli broken into florets
- 1 tbsp sesame oil, plus extra to serve
- 250g mushrooms thickly sliced
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 4 spring onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- handful roasted cashew nuts
- Add the vegetable stock into a pan of water, then bring to the boil. Add the noodles, bring the stock back to the boil and cook for 2 mins. Add the broccoli and boil for 2 mins more. Reserve a cup of the stock, then drain the noodles and veg.
- Heat a frying pan or wok, add the sesame oil and stir-fry the mushrooms for 2 mins until turning golden. Add the garlic, chili flakes and most of the spring onions, cook 1 min more, then add the noodles and broccoli.
- Add in 3 tbsp of the stock and the hoisin sauce, then toss together.
- Serve the noodles scattered with the cashew nuts and remaining spring onions. Add a dash more sesame oil to taste, if you like.