- 1 pack of Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
- 1 bunch of green asparagus (~ 500g)
- 500g of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- juice of half a lemon
- olive oil for searing
- Cook the spaghetti in a pot of salted water according to the instructions on the package, then put them aside.
- Chop up the cloves of garlic and sauté them in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the washed and chopped cherry tomatoes and the asparagus.
- Give them a few minutes to sauté and then add the pre-cooked pasta.
- Season then with salt, pepper and lemon juice to your taste. Arrange on two plates, enjoy!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!