- 8oz Organic Red Lentil Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese, grated
- 1 plant egg
- 10oz vegan meatballs
- 1 cups spaghetti sauce
- Oil/ spray a 12-hole muffin pan.
- In a pot over medium heat, cook red lentil pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine cooked spaghetti, cheese, and plant egg.
- Divide mixture into muffin pan, pressing down with the back of a measuring cup.
- Bake in a 350f oven for 15 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Meanwhile, combine spaghetti sauce and vegan meatballs in a saucepan.
- Remove spaghetti nests from the oven. Top with meatballs and sauce.
- Sprinkle with vegan Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!