For the Red Layer:
- 100 g soy granules
- 650 ml hot vegetable stock
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 800g diced canned tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 0.5 tsp paprika powder
- vegetable oil for frying
For the White Layer
- 3 tbsp wheat flour
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 250 ml non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp yeast flakes
- vegan Grated Cheese
For the Noodles
- 1 Box Explore Cuisine Green Lentil Lasange
- For the red layer, pour hot vegetable broth over the dried soy granules and leave to
- Soak for about 10-15 minutes. Then drain, squeezing out as much liquid as possible.
- While the soy granules are soaking, finely dice the onion, garlic and carrot.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium to high heat and sear the soy granules in it for about 5 minutes, deglaze with soy sauce and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and carrot and sauté everything together over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes. Then add the tomato paste and agave syrup and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Deglaze with 100ml water and simmer for about 5 minutes, then add the chopped tomatoes. Add the spices, season with salt and pepper and let the sauce simmer over low heat until the white layer is done.
- For this, melt the vegan butter in a small saucepan and stir in flour. Sauté for about 1 minute over low heat, then slowly add plant-based milk and stir well so that no lumps form. Season with yeast flakes, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a casserole dish: thin layer of red layer, then place dry
- Green Lentil lasagne sheets on top, then another layer of red and top with a white layer. Now again lasagne sheets, red layer, white layer and so on until you have used up everything.
- Put vegan cheese on top and put in the oven at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.
Recipe by Lisa Linsen