For the Red Layer:
- 100 g soy granules
- 650 ml hot vegetable stock
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 800g diced canned tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 0.5 tsp paprika powder
- vegetable oil for frying
For the White Layer
- 3 tbsp wheat flour
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 250 ml non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp yeast flakes
- vegan Grated Cheese
For the Noodles
- 1 Box Explore Cuisine Green Lentil Lasange
- For the red layer, pour hot vegetable broth over the dried soy granules and leave to
- Soak for about 10-15 minutes. Then drain, squeezing out as much liquid as possible.
- While the soy granules are soaking, finely dice the onion, garlic and carrot.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium to high heat and sear the soy granules in it for about 5 minutes, deglaze with soy sauce and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add the onion and carrot and sauté everything together over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes. Then add the tomato paste and agave syrup and simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Deglaze with 100ml water and simmer for about 5 minutes, then add the chopped tomatoes. Add the spices, season with salt and pepper and let the sauce simmer over low heat until the white layer is done.
- For this, melt the vegan butter in a small saucepan and stir in flour. Sauté for about 1 minute over low heat, then slowly add plant-based milk and stir well so that no lumps form. Season with yeast flakes, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In a casserole dish: thin layer of red layer, then place dry
- Green Lentil lasagne sheets on top, then another layer of red and top with a white layer. Now again lasagne sheets, red layer, white layer and so on until you have used up everything.
- Put vegan cheese on top and put in the oven at 180 degrees for about 45 minutes.
Recipe by Lisa Linsen
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!