- Mung Bean Fettuccine
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger (minced or grated)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (85g; creamy or chunky)
- 2-3 tablespoons hot water (depending on desired sauce consistency)
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegan fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chili oil (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil for the noodles. Meanwhile, prepare the garlic and ginger, and add to a serving bowl along with the peanut butter and hot water.
- Stir to combine, letting the hot water loosen the peanut butter. Then stir in the sweet/dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, vegan fish sauce, and sesame oil, along with the lime juice and chili oil if using.
- By now, your water should be boiling. Cook your noodles according to package instructions. Drain and toss in your sauce. Serve.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!