- Mung Bean Fettuccine
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger (minced or grated)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (85g; creamy or chunky)
- 2-3 tablespoons hot water (depending on desired sauce consistency)
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons vegan fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chili oil (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil for the noodles. Meanwhile, prepare the garlic and ginger, and add to a serving bowl along with the peanut butter and hot water.
- Stir to combine, letting the hot water loosen the peanut butter. Then stir in the sweet/dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, vegan fish sauce, and sesame oil, along with the lime juice and chili oil if using.
- By now, your water should be boiling. Cook your noodles according to package instructions. Drain and toss in your sauce. Serve.