- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Fill a pot with water and bring it to boil. Once boiling, add salt and Red Lentil Penne and cook over medium-high heat until al dente.
- Wash the pumpkin and cut it into roughly equal cubes with a sharp knife. Add to baking sheet with oil, cinnamon, paprika, salt and pepper, mix and bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Wash the apple, remove the core and cut it into cubes. Roughly chop the pumpkin seeds and almonds. Wash lamb's lettuce, shake dry, and chop larger leaves. Drain vegan feta and cut it into cubes. Drain the finished pasta, let it cool slightly, and mix with the apples, nuts, lamb's lettuce, and feta in a bowl.
- Take the squash out of the oven and let it cool slightly. Mix salt, pepper, lemon juice and oil and pour over the salad with the pumpkin and mix thoroughly.
Recipe by Lisa Linsen
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!