- 1 Box Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti
- 7 oz Silken Tofu, drained
- 1 Tbsp White Miso
- 1 Pinch of Red Pepper Flake
- 1 Dash of Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 1/4 Cup of white wine
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of olive oil, divided
- 1/3 lbs of oyster mushrooms
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 dash of fresh ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve ¼ cup of pasta water for later.
- In a blender, add tofu, white miso, red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, water, white wine, nutritional yeast, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth. While the blender is running, add ¼ cup olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large sauté pan over high heat, add the remaining ¼ cup olive oil and mushrooms, and cook until golden and crispy, about 6 minutes. Remove and put aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add creamy sauce to the pan, add cooked pasta and ¼ cup reserved pasta water to get the right consistency. Serve and garnish with crispy mushrooms.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!