- 200g pack of Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine
- 230g button or chestnut mushrooms, chopped
- 100g oyster mushrooms, roughly chopped
- large glug of olive oil, for frying
- 1 shallot, sliced into half moons
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 240g oat cream
- 1 tbsp tamari
- salt & pepper to taste
- handful of rocket
- ½ red chili, finely sliced
- Cook the fettuccine as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add the shallots, garlic, salt and pepper and fry for a few minutes. Then add the mushrooms and some more oil and fry for a further 4-5 minutes. Add the tamari and cream and simmer for a further 5-10 minutes to thicken slightly, stirring occasionally.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add to the large frying pan with the creamy mushroom sauce. Gently mix to coat the pasta, then serve up into bowls and top with a sprinkle of rocket and chili!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!