- 1 Pack Explore Cuisine - Chickpea Spaghetti
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g smoked tofu
- 1 handful of parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30 grams of margarine
- 30 grams of flour
- 500 ml plant drink
- 15 g yeast flakes
- 1 tsp hot mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 - 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tbsp cashew butter or almond butter
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- Peel and dice the onion and garlic clove. Dice smoked tofu. Rinse fresh parsley and chop finely.
- Heat oil in a pot. Fry the onion, garlic, and smoked tofu cubes for 2-3 minutes and set aside.
- Melt the margarine in a saucepan, stir in the flour with a whisk, and gradually add the plant-based drink while stirring. Season the sauce with yeast flakes, hot mustard, a good pinch of salt, pepper, soy sauce, and freshly grated nutmeg. Stir in 1 tbsp nut butter. Simmer the sauce for 3-4 minutes and allow it to thicken slightly.
- Season the carbonara sauce with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Then mix in the previously fried onion and smoked tofu pieces as well as the chopped parsley. Reserve a little for garnish.
- Cook the Explore Cuisine Chickpea spaghetti in salted water according to the package instructions, mix with the carbonara sauce, and serve sprinkled with freshly chopped parsley and the remaining smoked tofu.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!