- 3 spring green onions, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 cups mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccolini halved lengthwise
- 1 cup sugar snap peas halved lengthwise
- 10 baby corn halved lengthwise
- 2-3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegan oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Black Bean Spaghetti
- Fresh chopped chillies to serve
- In a hot wok, add a splash of vegetable oil then add the spring onion, garlic, ginger, mushrooms and peppers and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the broccolini, sugar snaps and corn and fry for another 5 minutes until the vegetables are cooked but still firm.
- Add the soy, oyster sauce and sesame oil then stir fry for another 2 minutes
- Add the cooked noodles then toss to combine, Season with lemon juice and more soy if necessary and serve.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!