- Organic green lentil penne
- 400g tin cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube, made up to 150ml
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 250g green beans, cut into 3cm lengths
- 5-6 asparagus
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 can coconut milk
- Prepare your vegetables; onions, garlic. Removing the top half of the asparagus and peeling of the skin
- Heat up a pan with oil, add your asparagus and peel skin. Once cooked set aside
- Add your onions and garlic once they are sauteed, add your lemon juice to the pan
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the spaghetti for 6 mins.
- Sprinkle your chilli flakes and add your cannellini bean then pour in your coconut milk. Let this mix thoroughly.
- Cook the pasta: Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Stir in your cooked pasta to the pan
- Serve up and add your asparagus skin on top of your pasta with the nicely cooked skin