- 1 box of Edamame Spaghetti
- 1 big clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 thumb ginger, grated
- 1 bunch coriander, stems finely chopped and leaves kept for garnish
- 50ml grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp tahini
- Cook the Edamame Spaghetti as per the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, add the garlic, chilli, onion, ginger and coriander stems to a heat proof bowl.
- Heat up the grapeseed oil in a small pan until very hot, then very carefully pour the hot oil into the heatproof bowl to sizzle all the ingredients. Now add the tamari and tahini and stir to combine.
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain and add to a large serving dish.
- Drizzle the sauce over the top of the spaghetti then mix to combine. Top with the coriander leaves and enjoy!
Recipe by @Bettinas_kitchen