Skip to content
1 pack of Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
1 bunch of green asparagus (~ 500g)
500g of cherry tomatoes
2 cloves of garlic
juice of half a lemon
olive oil for searing
- Cook the spaghetti in a pot of salted water according to the instructions on the package, then put them aside.
- Chop up the cloves of garlic and sauté them in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the washed and chopped cherry tomatoes and the asparagus.
- Give them a few minutes to sauté and then add the pre-cooked pasta.
- Season then with salt, pepper and lemon juice to your taste. Arrange on two plates, enjoy!