Skip to content
- Organic Chickpea Fusilli
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 250ml double cream
- up to 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- salt and pepper to taste
- a big bunch of chopped chives or parsley
- parmesan for serving
- 1 onion, large
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- Sauté the good stuff: Heat a skillet over medium heat. Use a little bit of the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes to sauté the onions, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes until soft and fragrant, 2-3 minutes.
- Cook the pasta: Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Add the cream; bring to a simmer and eason with salt and pepper.
- Finish: Stir in the cooked pasta, adding the reserved pasta water as needed to help coat the noodles in the sauce. Finish with chives and Parmesan.