- 200g Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti
- 1 cucumber
- 250 grams of tomatoes
- 1-2 bell peppers
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful of grated red cabbage
- 1 handful of basil or other herbs
- 1 handful of lettuce seeds or cashews
- optional: other vegetables that are at home and/or are fun and taste good
For the dressing:
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar or agave syrup
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 12 tbsp olive oil
- Wash all vegetables.
- Cook the Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti according to package instructions and set aside.
- Cut vegetables into the shape you like best, e.g. spiralize cucumbers into spirals, cut peppers into strips, etc.
- Mix all the vegetables with the now cooled Black Bean Spaghetti.
- Mix the dressing and add to the vegetables.
- Top with cashews and/or lettuce seeds.