Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta noodles for 4-5 minutes only. Drain and separate the sheets. They will now be pliable enough to cut. Cut each lasagna sheet in half lengthwise. Preheat the oven to 400℉. In a large bowl make the filling by mixing together the ricotta, goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, zest, juice, 1 cup of the spinach, all of the shallot and sage. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together the olive oil, garlic and dried herbs.
- Brush a baking pan with just a small bit of the herbed oil.
- Assemble the ravioli: take the two halves of a lasagna sheet and form a cross (1 strip horizontal/ 1 vertical). Spoon a generous amount of filling in the center where the strips meet, then fold the sides to the middle, fold the top down over the middle, and roll the bottom up the create sort of an “package'' around the filling. It will now look like ravioli! Repeat with remaining filling.
- Take the assembled raviolis and spread them out on the bottom of the baking dish. Top the raviolis with the spicy tomato sauce and sprinkle with ½ the pecorino cheese and nuts.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve immediately, garnish with the remaining pecorino, truffle oil, and sun dried tomatoes, if desired.
Cooking Tip: Rinse under cold water after draining to stop the cooking.