Protein Packed Peanut and Sesame Noodles
Servings: 4 yield(s)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 8 mins
Total Time: 18 mins
- 1 Box Explore Cuisine Edamame Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter or almond butter, leftover in jar
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 Garlic clove, grated
- 2 tbsp Freshly grated ginger
- Scallions, diagonally sliced for garnish
- White sesame seeds for garnish
- Bring a large pasta pot filled with water to a boil. Season with salt. Cook pasta according to package instructions, reserve ½ cup pasta water, drain and set aside until ready to use.
- To the leftover jar of peanut butter, add sesame oil, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger. Add 1-2 tablespoons of warm water to loosen sauce, seal jar and shake to create sauce.
- Pour sauce into a bowl, toss in spaghetti. Use reserved pasta water to loosen sauce if needed.
- Divide pasta between 4 oz mason jars. Garnish with sliced scallions and sesame seeds. Serve immediately or chill and eat the next day on the go!