Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- To make the dressing combine 1 cup vegan mayo, 1.5 Tbsp. white wine vinegar, 2 Tbsp. pickle juice, ½ tsp. garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add desired amount of dill once mixed
- Place the cooked pasta in a large serving bowl and pour the dressing over the top. Toss the pasta until it is completely coated in dressing.
- Roughly chop 1 cup of baby kosher dill pickles (about 5-6 pickles) and add them to the salad. Toss until the pickles are combined.
- To liven up the flavors even more cut a lemon in half and squeeze it over the salad (careful to remove any seeds that may fall in there) and garnish with more minced dill.