“Cheesy” Vegan Chilli Mac
- 1 8 oz. box of Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Penne
- 1 24 ounce jar of plain tomato sauce (or a jar of whole peeled tomatoes with pureé, broken up)
- 2 cup cups cooked black beans
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 avocados
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- Prepare the penne according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, add the remaining ingredients to a skillet, stir together with a spatula, and heat on medium heat to warm until the pasta is done cooking.
- When the pasta is done, drain and add to the pan of sauce to combine and coat well.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with avocado. Sprinkle some fresh cilantro on top and enjoy!