Creamy Cauliflower Leek Spaghetti
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 leek
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- 4 cup arugula
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Cook Black Bean Spaghetti according to instructions on the box.
- Prep vegetables and fruit. Cut cauliflower head into florets. Discard green part of leek, clean white/pale green part. Chop small yellow onion. Juice lemon.
- To a large sauce pot over medium high heat, add cauliflower, leek, onion and vegetable stock. Cook until softened, about 15 minutes.
- Add sauce pot contents to a blender and blend until smooth, then season with ground black pepper. Stir in cooked spaghetti and 2 cups arugula.
- To a medium bowl, add remaining 2 cups arugula, juice of lemon and olive oil.
- Season and garnish spaghetti with fresh arugula salad and lemon zest.