Yields: 4 Servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. To a sheet tray, add brussel sprouts, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes and set aside.
- In a high sided sauté pan over medium heat, add remaining olive oil. Add garlic, hot pepper flakes and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in rice flour and deglaze pan with white wine. Reduce by ½. Stir in almond milk and nutritional yeast. Allow to thicken and slowly simmer about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add vegan parm, roasted brussels and cooked pasta. Garnish with basil.