Yields: 4 Servings Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 15 Mins
- Add the cashews into a bowl and cover with hot water. Allow cashews to soak for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to make the sauce, place a pot of water to boil on the stove. Once boiling, add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, drain and rinse the cashews. Add them into a blender along with the remaining ingredients. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- When pasta is done cooking, reserve some of the water, and then draining it. Add the pasta back into the pot along with the sauce and 1 - 2 tablespoons of pasta water. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately and garnish with desired toppings.
Cooking Tip: Rinse under cold water after draining to stop the cooking.