Yields: 4 Servings
- Prepare a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Drain.
- In a bowl, mash the tofu with sour cream and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add maple syrup, sugar, apple, raisins, melted butter, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Stir until evenly coated.
- Add pasta mixture to prepared dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until top begins to brown. Remove from oven. Let sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
Cooking Tip: Rinse under cold water after draining to stop the cooking.