Yields: 4 Servings Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 15 Mins
- Bring a large pasta pot filled with water to a boil. Season with salt. Cook pasta according to package instructions, reserve ½ cup pasta water, drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add tomatoes, zest and juice of orange, fresh ginger and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until coated. Let sit until ready to toss with pasta.
- Preheat a grill pan or outdoor grill to high. Drizzle spring onions and sugar snap peas with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Add to grill.
- Cook until charred about 3 minutes per side. Remove to tomato bowl. Toss in cooled pasta, arugula and basil. Toss until all pasta is coated and vegetables are evenly distributed. Check seasoning. To adjust consistency of sauce, add reserved pasta water if needed.
- Serve with more torn basil at room temperature or chilled.