Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Medium
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees
- Wash the pumpkin and remove all seeds. Cut the pumpkin into bite-sized cubes and mix in a suitable bowl. with two tablespoons of olive oil and season with a good pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Put the pumpkin pieces on a baking sheet lined with baking paper for about 15-20 minutes on the middle shelf. Note: The baking time will depend on the size of the cubes.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box. While the pasta is cooking de-seed and chop the chili pepper, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes. Then chop the walnuts and washed parsley.
- In a large coated pan heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat and add the chili peppers, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes. Let them cook for about 2-3 minutes. Then add the tomato paste and let it saute.
- Transfer the cooked spaghetti right from the hot water into the pan with the tomato paste mixture. Add the cooked pumpkin cubes, chopped walnuts, parmesan and parsley and mix everything together.
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!