Yields: 4 Servings Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees. Spray a 12-cup cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- Chop broccoli into bite size florets.
- Bring a large pasta pot filled with water to a boil. Season with salt. Cook pasta according to package instructions, during the last minute of cook time, add broccoli. Set aside until ready to use.
- To a large bowl, whisk together, chickpea flour, garlic, hot pepper flakes, scallions, warm water and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the spaghetti and broccoli.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared cupcake tin. Bake 23-25 minutes until set at center and golden. Broil top for additional minute if more golden top is desired.
- Remove and cool for 5 minutes. Carefully remove frittatas from cupcake tin using an offset spatula or knife. Serve warm or at room temperature, garnished with more scallions and hot sauce.