Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy
Recipe by Lisa Linsen @lisaslinsen
- Cook the spaghetti in a pot of salted water according to the instructions on the package, then put them aside.
- Chop up the cloves of garlic and sauté them in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the washed and chopped cherry tomatoes and the asparagus.
- Give them a few minutes to sauté and then add the pre-cooked pasta.
- Season then with salt, pepper, and lemon juice to your taste.
- Arrange on two plates, enjoy