Yields: 4 Servings Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 7 Mins Total Time: 17 Mins
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Divide into 8 oz mason jars.
- Next, divide cooked pasta into jars.
- Add artichokes, olives, avocado, carrots, arugula, cherry tomatoes, radishes, parsley and basil evenly between each jar. Cover and seal.
- When ready to eat, shake jar to coat everything in dressing. Perfect for on the go!