Yields: 2 Portionen Difficulty: Easy
Recipe by Bettina’s Kitchen @bettinas_kitchen
- Cover the base of a large frying pan with olive oil and add the garlic, chilli, tomatoes, salt & pepper, and fry for approx 5 minutes over a medium heat.
- Remove from the heat, stir through the basil leaves and set aside.
- Make the pangrattato by heating some olive oil in a frying pan, then add the breadcrumbs and thyme and fry for a few minutes until golden and crispy. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 5-7 minutes, then drain (saving some of the pasta water).
- Put the pan with the tomatoes back on the heat, add the cooked pasta and stir to combine. You can add some pasta water now if necessary to loosen it up.
- Pour into a nice serving dish and top with the crispy pangrattato and fresh basil leaves.
- Serve and Enjoy!